Things You Need:
- Pattern/template(you wish to make your stencil of)
- Crafts knife
- Transparent Plastic Sheet
- Thin Markers
- Place the transparent sheet on the pattern/template you want to make stencil of.
- Trace it out with the marker very carefully and neatly.
- With the help of paper cutter carefully cut out the outlines of pattern so as to get your stencil.
- If your pattern is large enough to fit on one transparent plastic sheet,then you may join the required number of sheets but slightly overlapping each other.
- After tracing the pattern on transparent sheet,you can also color it with the colors you desire to use at later stages,so that you have clear picture of what you will get on your actual painting.
- Don't throw the cut out pieces of the stencil,you can also use those in other glass etching techniques.